Right now, we are living in a period of uncertainty. The outbreak of coronavirus has changed the world in ways that many of us never thought would happen, and various industries have been affected, including the search industry.
As we all try to navigate our way through this outbreak, we’ve put together this list of resources to help you through these circumstances, including tips for your SEO, updates from Google and links that may be valuable to you.
We will update each section as we continue to post tips and tricks on our site and social media channels.
Our recent posts exploring the effects of coronavirus on SEO:
- Recent Events That Have Impacted SEO
- Coronavirus: What It Means for Your SEO
- The Importance of Creating Content During the Coronavirus Outbreak
What you can do to help your SEO:
Link building (internal & external):
- How Guest Posting Can Still Build Good Links
- Back to Basics: Building Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Internal Link Building: What Is It, and Why Does It Matter
Update site security:
Create and repurpose content:
Update your GMB:
- Google’s Twitter thread
- Corona site
- Company Announcements (15th March 2020)
- Google My Business Brings Back Reply Returns (13th April 2020)
- Google’s Guidance For Temporary Closures (updated regularly)
All local updates including social media, TripAdvisor, and Yelp here.
Resources for local businesses:
- Impact on travel industry
- Operating Tips for Local Businesses
- Advice for food businesses offering takeout/delivery
- Ways you can help local businesses
- Impact on retail industry
What people are searching for during the coronavirus outbreak
Working from home: